Monday, September 21, 2015

Mojo Monday #416

 photo Mojo416pic.jpg

I was in the mood for making a Christmas card this week after seeing a few in blog land.

I pulled out my hoarded Lost and Found Christmas papers by MME and went to work.  The triple circles were causing a bit of havoc so I took a little artistic license with this week's sketch, but the guts if it are still there {grin}.

I adore this Winter Fun die set as the Christmas tree is one of my favorite Christmas dies.    I paired them with this beautifully fonted (not sure if that is a word but you know what I mean) sentiment from Glad Tidings and added in a few starts to fill up the focal panel.

All the challenge details are over on the Mojo Monday blog and you can also view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.  Should you wish more details on the Mojo Maker's cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.


We are fully immersed in our Fall schedule after the kids' second full week of school.  Let the mad dash to Christmas begins lol!

Wishing you a fabulous day and thank for sharing a bit of yours with me :)

Challenges: Simon Says Stamps






What's In It?
Stamps:   Glad Tidings (Verve Stamps) 

Paper:  Lost and Found Christmas (My Mind's Eye), Going Grey, Kraft (Stampin' Up), Cream Linen

Ink:   Black  
Accessories:  Winter Fun Die Set (A Cut Above by Verve), Snowflake Dies (PTI), Stitched Circles (Lil' Inker), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinder), Gold Twine, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautifully elegant Christmas card :-)

Lisa Lynn said...

What a great take on the sketch!

Christine said...

What a gorgeous and elegant card! Love how you used the sketch!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Marissa, a lovely design with gorgeous colours and papers...a lovely die-cut elements beautiful sentiment - I love the text!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

nwilliams6 said...

Great natural colors and dies; the card is very elegant and pretty! Wonderful Christmas card my friend. Time flies so fast!!! Hugz

Donna said...

Lovely card. Love the fact it suits men and women equally :)

cm said...

Oh my, Marisa, another 'fallen behind' with commenting situation, but aiming to catch up right now! Your Christmas card, in the soft neutrals, is gorgeous (WARNING: you'll be seeing gorgeous, stunning, awesome and amazing often in this gallery walk!). The trees are so pretty...
Hugs~c